Sunday 16 July 11am start – Falmer Road, Woodingdean, Brighton
£10 UKA – £12 non UKA – £15 on day for all
- 10km trail run on outskirts of Brighton & Hove in South Downs National Park
- Stunning Views towards Lewes and South Downs in first two miles
- Stunning Views towards the English Channel and white cliffs in next mile
- Drop down into the secret valley past livestock and through wheat fields
- Tackle the infamous Snake climb
- Finish straight with stunning views over Brighton and along coast to Worthing
- Drink, cake and medal to all finishers
NB. Please note for those arriving on day to enter
1. Please can you park your car on the surrounding roads and NOT in the downland car par. This is so that we can respect the people that use the car park every week and reduce our impact on the area. There is plenty of parking on Bexhill Road and the surrounding roads.
2. There will be no water station on the course itself. If you think that you might require water on route then please make your own provision. There will be lots of water at the finish line.
As soon as you enter one our of events we start to incur costs, whilst we are happy to refund your entry fee for not being able to make the start line we will have to charge an administration fee of £2.50 for every cancellation. I hope that you find this agreeable, it does help us to keep the costs down in the long run.
If you are wanting to withdraw from an event please let me know by email as soon as you know. I will respond to your email after the event date.